DEKKA Tape Heads
DEKKA tape heads are precision constructed in high-quality stainless steel, and easily mount on top and bottom case sealing machines. They contain polyurethane wipe down rollers that are molded in one piece providing tough, longer-lasting rollers requiring less maintenance. With an open side frame design, tape loading is simple and can be achieved in 30 seconds or less without removing the tape head or taking the machine out of adjustment to access it. The “no-break” taping feature allows for continuous, high-speed tape application.
Automatic Uniform Case Sealer
Below are just a few examples of our dependable, hardworking carton closing & sealing systems. Please contact us today for information, specifications and a site survey at no charge.
Our BEL 252 is a fully automatic, pressure-sensitive uniform case taper. It is an affordable high quality fully automatic case taper that offers highly advanced production duty design. No other brand of automatic case taper compares with the BEL 252 for compactness, safety, quality of construction, operating performance and value.
Our BEL 252 pressure sensitive case taper is equipped with DEKKA High Performance stainless steel tape heads and the exclusive BEL Snap Folder system providing sealing speeds up to 25 cases per minute. Quick three step size change with simple hand wheel and clamp adjustments enable the BEL 252 to seal a wide range of case sizes.
The BEL 252 fully automatic, uniform case taper is a perfect choice for the production packer looking to automate case sealing lines at a practical cost.
CARTON ERECTOR SYSTEMS
Hub Packaging offers a full line of semi-automatic and fully automatic carton erectors and accompanying case sealers to streamline your packing process in a variety of environments. Below are a few examples.
Please contact us for more information, specifications and a free site-survey.
Compact Semi-Automatic Case Erector
Our BEL 505G4 is an extremely compact, semi-automatic case packing system that integrates with a variety of case sealers, enabling one person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation.
The BEL 505G4 allows the operator to stay on top of packing by providing the flexibility to pack from one of three sides of the case. This optimizes floor space in lines where space and operator orientation may be restricted. This former is ideal for packagers looking to further improve ergonomics and increase productivity.
The BEL 505G4 features non-contact sensors that allow it to handle re-shipper cases and cases with a high percentage of recycled fibre or light corrugated material with greater reliability. It also features a color-coded pictorial guide, which facilitates setup and quick change- over in seconds. Bi-lingual instructions are available.
Omni-handed Fully Automatic Case Former/Erector
Our WF10 Fully Automatic Case Former/Case Erector showcases a revolutionary omni-handed feature which allows case packers to form right-handed and left-handed cases on the same machine without the need for specifically handed equipment. The fully automatic WF10 omni-handed case former is ideal for customers with multiple product sizes, allowing them to pack products in batches of left-oriented or right-oriented cases with a quick changeover in between. The WF10 case erector’s positive case squaring, delivers square cases in a fully upright position, ready for packing.
With speed and precision, the WF10 erects cases with a maximum speed of 10 cases per minute. Ensuring that your cases are ready for products in crucial. Get the Wexxar WF10 and experience increased time efficiencies and decreased labor costs.
With Wexxar machinery, your products remain safe and secure for shipping and distribution. This fully automatic case former and case erector works to keep your product lines running smoothly and effectively. With a small footprint, compact operations allow Wexxar’s machine to fit into virtually any application and production line. Other features on the WF10 include non-contacting sensors, a compliant driver belt, dynamic flap folding, and much more. Get the fully automatic case former and case erector from Wexxar and secure your products.
Fully Automatic Case Former/Erector
Our WF30 fully automatic case former/case erector overcomes the common variables involved in forming cases that are often associated with the quality of corrugated. It easily handles the common imperfections in corrugated that can disrupt the forming process, and this remote demand-controlled machine will effortlessly open and form your RSC, HSC or CSSC cases at 30 SPM.
The WF30 automatic case former has re-invented the tool-less set-up, offering simpler, “user obvious” features that mean a quick and easy case size adjustments for packaging lines. Box one is ready to run without the use of tools or guide-books. A color-coded, tactile guide offers a more efficient, friendly system for operators.
Case forming is handled by the Pin & Dome mechanical mechanism and the pin adjustments can be easily released and re-inserted into any different position quickly without having to completely unbolt the mechanism. A new case squaring system, ensures accurate forming by checking squareness throughout the entire forming process. The Tilt-out Tape Head (for the tape version), minimizes downtime with the quick and easy accessed bottom tape head, for fast tape changes.
The WF30 is available for pressure sensitive tape case sealers or hot melt glue forming.
Standard Features on All Wexxar Machines:
- Pin & Dome: As flat case blank is injected into the two facing plates, the pins goes into the flutes and the dome pinches the corrugated tightly. The two plates then open to 90 degrees to perfectly square the case. Since no compressed air is used in this process, it greatly decreases contamination and is more durable than vacuum cups which can clog and wear.
- Safety & Ergonomic Features: Floor level tending reduces strain; every machine Wexxar builds is fully guarded from in-feed to out-feed, interlocked safety guarding throughout the machine; easily accessed control and assemblies; palm e-switches located on both sides.
- Dynamic Flap Folding: Wexxar case formers have a dynamic flap folding system. As long plow rails aren’t used, the overall length of the machine is significantly more compact.
- Compliant Drive Belt: Each of the two facing unidrive drive belts is mounted on a spring mechanism. This allows a constant pressure to be exerted on the case, despite normal variations in case width. Even heavy cases are handled carefully and with great control.
- Non-Contacting Sensors: Proximity sensors are able to have a much greater operating lifetime and don’t cause jams than contacting sensors.
- In-Line Operation: By keeping the intake and outflow of the machine in line with the rest of the line, aisles are kept free, safety is improved and space is saved.
- Simplicity of Construction: By planning through each step in the construction of the machine and its materials, Wexxar is able to greatly reduce potential problems.
- Small Footprint: Compact operations allows Wexxar’s machine to fit into virtually any application and production line.
- Integrated Controls: Connecting each machine in the full production line through common equipment and protocols reduces complexity and problems while increasing overall control.
- Tagout/Lockout: When a machine is locked out, it cannot be operated until all the safety features are in place.
- Paint-Free Construction: No paint: no contaminating flakes, no extra maintenance required.
- UL-Listed Electrical Panels: Wexxar meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications
- NEMA Electrical Specifications: Wexxar meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications
- Regional Service Available: Through Wexxar’s operating partnership with 10 other Pro Mach companies, there are factory trained service specialists available across North America.