Technical Services & Support
Hub Packaging’s Service Technicians are factory trained and certified to install and maintain all of the machine lines we sell. Our technicians are available for service on-site or in our repair facility.
We also offer phone assistance for your maintenance staff.
Our technical engineering staff has extensive experience solving unique applications you might encounter. Including equipment modifications and customization, retrofits and component upgrades.
Benefits of working with Hub Packaging technicians:
- All technicians are factory trained and certified by the manufacturers.
- Technicians keep up with industry standards and practices through continuing education.
- Assistance available for establishing preventative maintenance programs
- Knowledgeable in PLC operation and programming
- Your tools and machinery will be kept up to factory standards with our maintenance program.
- We can customize new or existing equipment to meet your specific needs.
- Tools are completely disassembled for evaluation. When necessary, parts are replaced to ensure your tool will safely function like new long after the repairs are completed.
Visit our Technical Learning Center
Our completely equipped Demo Center offers customers a hands-on opportunity to experiment with a broad variety of secondary packaging equipment and machinery. This includes stretch wrap systems, shrink film systems, strapping/banding systems & tools, taping systems and protective packaging products.
This allows you and your package engineers to test secondary packaging concepts and assess the results first-hand.
To learn more, please call us at 913-383-1340 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.